FISHING GUIDE AND DOCKHAND
Haa-Nee-Naa Lodge, Silverback Fishing Adventures:
Full Time / Seasonal
Start Date: May 1st
End Date: Sept 5th
Fishing Guide Haa Nee Naa Lodge - Prince Rupert, BC Temporary The Lodge Haa-Nee-Naa Lodge is a very unique floating lodge on the north coast of British Columbia. The lodge is located 35 miles northwest of Prince Rupert, in a small tranquil bay on Dundas Island. We are in a prime location to intercept migrating salmon headed to the nearby Nass and Skeena watersheds. We exclusively pursue these migrating salmon cut plug motor mooching.
Our lodge is known for the quality of the fishing and guest experience. We are seeking passionate individuals that sleep, eat and breath fish. We provide a great work experience with a small group of passionate employees in one of the most beautiful areas of the coast. Successful applicants must be able to perform the following tasks in a semi - supervised environment. Self-Motivated, passionate anglers and accountable employees need only reply.
- Guiding lodge guests to the fishing grounds for daily fishing excursions in the pursuit of Salmon and many other bottom dwellers.
- Maintaining the operation and daily maintenance of their guide boat.
- Daily preparation of fishing equipment and guide boat, fueling, cleaning etc.
- Cleaning and rigging personal guiding equipment and lodge gear.
- Assisting un-guided guests on the dock and water with any tips recommendations or advice as required.
A good knowledge of salmon fishing and mooching technique. Passionate about all things fishing. Experience and good boat handling skills in all ocean conditions. Hard working, eager, and accountable. Organized and self motivated. Ability to work safely in a remote location. Non-Smoker Fish Processing Experience Good communication skills Required Certifications: SVOP MED A3 Basic Marine first aid (transport Canada) ROCM Pleasure Craft Operators Card Training is available for unique Individuals that possess most of the requirements listed above.
$125 - $175.00 per day
Please send resume and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Now button below
Friday March 30, 2018