Wet N' Wild Adventures - Golden, BC
Employment Opportunity: Guide – Full-time (Seasonal, June-September)
Location: Horse River, Golden, BC
Wet N' Wild Adventures was established in 1990 on the Kicking Horse River, which is one of the premier whitewater rafting destinations in Canada. This season is going to be a busy one and we are looking for exceptional candidates willing to represent Wet N' Wild Adventures, and provide a unique experience to our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with exceptional experience in whitewater rafting. Must be
- flexible, reliable and punctual;
- be comfortable in a dynamic team environment;
- have great public relation skills;
- solution-oriented with a collaborative approach to tasks and relationships.
- First aid training
- Drivers License
- Rescue 3 swift water rescue certification
- Class 4 white water experience is an asset
Salary - Benefits: To be discussed
Please apply with cover letter, and resume attn. Doris to:
This posting is open until the position is filled with a suitable candidate.
Job Type: Full-time (seasonal)