Location - REO Resort, Nahatlatch Valley, BC. Seasonal, May – September.
This is our most senior river guide position. We are looking for someone ready and able to lead our team of guides on the beautiful Class 4 Nahatlatch River.
Applicants must have the following:
1. Minimum 4 years paddle and oar raft guiding and trip leading experience on Class 3-5 whitewater (prefer technical, steep gradient experience)
2. Experience in training and mentoring junior and senior rafting guides
3. Raft and equipment repair experience at the leadership level
4. Wilderness or advanced first aid (min 30-40 hour course) and CPR C
5. Rescue 3 Whitewater Rescue Technician certification and/or Class 4-5 safety kayaking experience or knowledge
6. Fluent in English.
$4,120 CDN - $4,520 CDN per month based on experience
If interested in this position, please send a 1-page cover letter and a max 2-page resume outlining your relevant experience, describing how you meet the above listed requirements. References will be required if we request an interview.
Email info to Bryan Fogelman, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Feb 16, 2016. Please note any additional skills that would be relevant to providing world-class rafting and adventure experiences.
How to Apply
Contact: Bryan Fogelman